What Does a Remarkable Future Look Like?
Get Your Degree
- All team members receive free tuition from Point University, a fully accredited, private, non-profit university.
- If you choose another career path and qualify, we will reward you with a $1,000 to $2,500/year or a one-time $25,000 scholarship ($35,000 Maximum Lifetime Award) to the school of your choice.
- We will help you pay for books and pay you bonuses for A’s in each class!
Mentor under the owner and become your own Chick-fil-A franchise owner
What does it take to be a Chick-fil-A Operator?
- Mentorship is a one- to two-year minimum commitment depending on outside life experience.
- Be selected for the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program at the Chick-fil-A Support Center and become a franchise owner.
Start Your Career at the Chick-fil-A Support Center
- After serving in the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program, start your career in Atlanta, GA and support Chick-fil-A operators all over the world.
- Travel the country, all expenses paid, to Chick-fil-A Grand Openings and train others to be “Hospitality Professionals” or “Quality Experts.”
Opportunities Beyond the Restaurant
Grow with Chick-fil-A University Ave.
Interested in becoming a part of a Special Team or Leadership?