What Does a Remarkable Future Look Like?
Get Your Degree
All team members receive free tuition from Point University, a fully accredited, private, non-profit university.
- If you choose another career path and qualify, we will reward you with a $2,500, four-year ($10,000 maximum) Chick‑fil‑A scholarship to the school of your choice. You’ll even have the one-time opportunity for a $25,000 scholarship!
- We will help you pay for books and pay you bonuses for A’s in each class!
Mentor under the owner and become your own Chick‑fil‑A franchise owner
What does it take to be a Chick‑fil‑A Operator?
- Mentorship is a one- to two-year minimum commitment depending on outside life experience.
- Be selected for the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program at the Chick‑fil‑A Support Center and become a franchise owner.
Start Your Career at the Chick‑fil‑A Support Center
- After serving in the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program, start your career in Atlanta, GA and support Chick‑fil‑A operators all over the world.
- Travel the country, all expenses paid, to Chick‑fil‑A Grand Openings and train others to be “Hospitality Professionals” or “Quality Experts.”
Opportunities Beyond the Restaurant
Grow with Chick‑fil‑A University Ave.
Interested in becoming a part of a Special Team or Leadership?