CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR TALENTED TEAM MEMBERS!
New Team Member
$30,000 – $40,000
Total Annual Compensation for $9.50 – $14.00 per hour
To be the most positively remarked about restaurant in West Des Moines.
We’re not only here to sell chicken. We’re here to make a difference in the life of everyone who walks through our doors. When people become our focus, we’ll sell more chicken than we can ever imagine.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Possessing a continuous customer-oriented mindset
- Proactively seeking out opportunities to go above and beyond the expectations of our guest
- Embodying and promoting the Core Values
- Teamwork: To create and sustain a culture of unity, growth, and influence
- Excellence: To strive to surpass the expected
- Impact: To affect or change our community in a lasting way
- Creativity: To foster an environment of innovation
- Providing an accurate order to guests in a timely manner in a refreshingly clean environment
Team Members should follow the listed priorities daily:
- We are called “FAST FOOD.” Ensure that we are serving food FAST without compromising standards, quality, and safety
- Our guests are our first priority. They take priority over every task that needs done in the restaurant. Without our guests, we have nothing
- Drop everything for our guests whether it be serving them or preparing their food with a positive attitude
- Ensure that ALL information is being communicated directly to fellow Team Members, Team Leaders, Directors, and the Operator
- Ensure the proper attitude is being used and that it is done in a clear and decisive manner
- Uphold and exceed all expectations throughout the restaurant:
- Quality systems (Food Safety 5)
- Chick-fil-A brand standards
- Willing to fulfill all applicable positions in the restaurant
Team Member Benefits of
Chick-fil-A University Avenue
- $11 break meals = $1,775.00/ year (based on 25 hr. work week)
- Free Beverages with Chick-fil-A mug on all hot coffee, soda, and lemonades
- 50% off all food for you and your family (when Team Member is present), including catering, any time you visit off duty
- Positive CARES comment = catering tray & 50 Cluck Bucks
- Off Sundays
- Graduates: Free large tray for catering at your graduation party
- Growth and development opportunities
- $50 referral bonus for any Team Member that you refer that stays employed for 90 days
- $50 for any ideas that are implemented that you’ve placed in the suggestion box
- Daily Cluck Bucks rewards to purchase various items such as paid days off, movie tickets, dinner out and many more
- Outings with the team (Adventureland, dodgeball, soccer, Iowa Cubs game etc.)
- Chick-fil-A Scholarship: $2,500/year for 4 years ($10,000 max.) And even a possible one-time $25,000 scholarship! (see requirements sheet- add link here)
- $10 Bonuses for A’s on report cards
- $250 for college books every year
“Level Up” to “LEAD” and get even more benefits at each level earned! Benefits include: health insurance, lifetime gym membership, one-on-one life coach, vacation and sick pay, paid breaks, bonus opportunities and more.
WHAT DOES A REMARKABLE FUTURE LOOK LIKE?
Mentor under the owner and become your own Chick-fil-A franchise owner
What does it take to be a Chick-fil-A Operator?
- Mentorship is a one- to two-year minimum commitment depending on outside life experience.
- Be selected for the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program at the Chick-fil-A Support Center and become a franchise owner.
Start Your Career at the Chick-fil-A Support Center
- After serving in the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program, start your career in Atlanta, GA and support Chick-fil-A operators all over the world.
- Travel the country, all expenses paid, to Chick-fil-A Grand Openings and train others to be “Hospitality Professionals” or “Quality Experts.”
Get Your Degree
- If you choose another career path and qualify, we will reward you with a $2,500, four-year ($10,000 maximum) Chick-fil-A scholarship to the school of your choice. You’ll even have the one-time opportunity for a $25,000 scholarship!
- We will help you pay for books and pay you bonuses for A’s in each class!