CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR TALENTED TEAM MEMBERS!
New Team Member
$39,650 – $47,350
Total Annual Compensation for adults $13.00-$16.50 per hour*
PLUS up to $15,000 in Tuition Assistance**
*Starting pay may be greater based on experience, position, and availability.
**All University Ave. employees are eligible for free tuition from Point University, $250/year toward your school books, and $10 bonuses for every “A” achieved in your classes.
Medical Insurance ($350/month)
Dental Insurance ($25/month)
Vision Insurance ($25/month)
Life Insurance ($10/month)
Matching 401(k) Retirement Program
Eligible employees must be 21 and must have worked 1,000 hours during a consecutive 12-month period
Free College for All Team Members
Receive free tuition from Point University, $250/year toward your school books, plus a $10 bonus for every “A” achieved in your classes
Chick‑fil‑A Remarkable Futures Scholarship
Earn a $2,500 scholarship each year for four years (max $10,000) to the school of your choice
Free Meals On Duty
A value of over $3,000/year
Receive $250/year toward your school books plus a $10 bonus for every “A” achieved in your classes
Leadership Development & Growth Opportunities
In-store and external opportunities to grow. Become your own franchise owner or work at the prestigious Chick‑fil‑A Support Center
Daily Reward System — Cluck Bucks, Spark Awards, Heart Bucks, and Safety Bucks
Daily real-time rewards toward PTO, movie tickets, restaurant experiences, CFA swag, and more
Defined “Level Up” Training System
Learn the clearly defined path for growth and success
Quarterly sessions building your personal and professional growth plan
Weekly opportunities while on duty to confidentially talk with professionals about any of life’s concerns
50% Off-Duty Discount for You and Your Household
Extend your eating-out budget with you and your family
50% Off Catering Anytime
For any special event you have coming up
Submit your ideas and get $50 for every idea used
$100 for each new hire you refer that stays a minimum of 90 days
Adventureland, iCubs, movies, seasonal parties, team sports, and more
Guaranteed Sundays Off
Enjoy your weekend and don’t worry about being called into work
To be the most positively remarked about restaurant in West Des Moines.
We’re not only selling chicken, we’re making a difference in the lives of every team member and guest. When people become our focus, we’ll sell more chicken than we could ever imagine.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Possessing a continuous customer-oriented mindset
- Proactively seeking out opportunities to go above and beyond the expectations of our guest
- Embodying and promoting the Core Values
- Excellence: Striving to surpass the expected
- Communication: Ensure that all information is relayed directly to team members and leadership
- Creativity: To foster an environment of innovation
- Impact: To affect or change our community in a lasting way
- Teamwork: Creating & sustaining a culture of unity, growth, & influence
- Providing an accurate order to guests in a timely manner in a refreshingly clean environment
Team Members should follow the listed priorities daily:
- SERVICE — Our hospitality is the #1 priority in everything we do.
- Our guests are everything. They are our first priority over everything that needs to be done in the restaurant.
- Without our guests, we have nothing.
- SPEED — We embody urgency and hustle in all we do.
- We are called fast food.
- Ensure that we are serving food fast without compromising standards, quality, and safety.
- CONVENIENCE — We aim to be available wherever our guests want Chick‑fil‑A.
- People are pressed for time now more than ever. We want to value their time by offering them the food they love when they want it and how they want it.
- There are now more ways to order Chick‑fil‑A than ever before: through our Chick‑fil‑A app and its various channels, third-party delivery, and web ordering.
- Let’s make the world our dining room.
WHAT DOES A REMARKABLE FUTURE LOOK LIKE?
Mentor under the owner and become your own Chick‑fil‑A franchise owner
What does it take to be a Chick‑fil‑A Operator?
- Mentorship is a one- to two-year minimum commitment depending on outside life experience.
- Be selected for the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program at the Chick‑fil‑A Support Center and become a franchise owner.
Start Your Career at the Chick‑fil‑A Support Center
- After serving in the prestigious two-year Leadership Development Program, start your career in Atlanta, GA and support Chick‑fil‑A operators all over the world.
- Travel the country, all expenses paid, to Chick‑fil‑A Grand Openings and train others to be “Hospitality Professionals” or “Quality Experts.”
Get Your Degree
All team members receive free tuition from Point University, a fully accredited, private, non-profit university.
If you choose another career path and qualify, we will reward you with a $2,500, four-year ($10,000 maximum) Chick‑fil‑A scholarship to the school of your choice. You’ll even have the one-time opportunity for a $25,000 scholarship!
- We will help you pay for books and pay you bonuses for A’s in each class!